Residential & Commercial Termite Control in Nashville
While no insects are welcome in your home, termites are especially prohibited. They can build and destroy very quickly, and Nashville’s climate makes this area a perfect breeding ground for Drywood, Subterranean and Dampwood termites. At ChemScape Pest Control and Termite Services, we know how vital a hasty, effective termite treatment is to your home’s structure and your quality of life. With our exceptional termite inspection and extermination services, you’ll be termite-free in no time.
Treatment & Prevention for Homes & Businesses
Watching for warning signs of these wood-destroying insects is the first step to getting rid of them. Although they can be hard to detect, these critters generally leave traces and clues if you know what to look for. Some indicators include:
- Tiny, winged insects flying around.
- Unexplained little wings scattered around windowsills.
- Wood damage (e.g., hollow-sounding or honeycombed wood).
- Small brown tubes coming from the ceiling or walls, along baseboards or in the garage.
- Little piles of sand-like material, generally next to walls.
The best way to keep your home termite-free is to take the proper steps to prevent them from ever getting inside. Implementing the following tips is a great place to start:
- If you have leaky plumbing, get it repaired quickly.
- Make sure your downspouts and gutters are fully functional.
- Get rid of any old tree roots or stumps surrounding your foundation.
- Trim any shrubbery that is resting alongside or on top of your home.
- Keep at least an 18-inch gap between any wood portions of your home and the soil surrounding it.
Also Serving Brentwood & Surrounding Areas
At ChemScape Pest Control and Termite Services, our services for termite removal and extermination are unbeatable. No need to search through countless companies; we take care of it all in the Nashville and Brentwood areas, including termite soil treatment. Give us a call at 615-826-0388 to schedule your appointment today!